Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Brief update... Very brief!

Hey there everyone!
Sorry it has been a little while since I last posted... Man, O man... My journey has been pretty busy lately... However, though it has been pretty busy, by the GRACE of God, I am slowly but surely making some progress... I see my therapist every week which is what I need right now and my dietitian at least every other week... I am actually pretty surprised that I have been able to meet my meal plan since Saturday... This is the first time I have been able to do that for more than a day or two since getting discharged at the end of July, so I am grateful to God for continuing to strengthen me along this journey and for those people in my life who continue to support and encourage me!

If you are one of the special friends in my life who is walking with me along this journey, THANK YOU! Thank you for standing with me and fighting with me to walk free from ED...

Have a blessed evening! Wherever you are on your own journey, KEEP FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment