Thursday, July 21, 2011

Short but sweet!

‎"Act your mind into right thinking!"

I heard this quotation today in one of my group sessions here in treatment... It really struck me because I see that there is much truth in this short statement. Also, I feel like it is what I am having to do right now in treatment... I am having to trust the recommendations of the treatment team even though ED is fighting so hard against me, even though my body is reacting in a way that I am not comfortable with... It is a series of consistent small choices that go against what our eating disorder is saying that sparks the change in our minds... For me right now, I am having to "act my mind into right thinking" in many ways... However, if we are not willing to stand up to ED's voice, we will not see the change we desire...

Remember: You are worth fighting for! Recovery works if you work it, so work it because you're worth it!


ONE DAY AT A TIME!

ONE STEP AT A TIME!

ONE MOMENT AT A TIME!

ONE BITE AT A TIME!

1 comment: