Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy, but in the end, successful!

Today is moving day! I'm both excited and slightly anxious about it... In the moment, the anxiety is making it hard for me to even consider starting round one today, so before I get too overwhelmed, I will stop and try to let God quiet me and build up Hi STRENGTH to fight in me!

Devotional from "Jesus Calling"

"When things don't go as you would like, accept the situation immediately. If you indulge in feelings of regret, they can easily spill over the line into resentment. Remember that I am sovereign over your circumstances, and humble yourself under My mighty hand. Rejoice in what I am doing in your life, EVEN THOUGH IT IS BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING! I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. In Me you have everything you need, both for this life and for the life yet to come. Don't let the impact of the world shatter your thinking or draw you away from focusing on Me. The ultimate challenge is to keep fixing your eyes on Me, NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU! When I am central in your thinking, you are able to view circumstances from My perspective."

My PRAYER:

"God, help me to fix my eyes upon You today... Help me to focus on You and trust in you to carry me through this day. I yield and submit myself into Your hands, and I speak in faith that I TRUST You to guide me through today - ONE STEP AT A TIME ~ ONE MOMENT AT A TIME!
I am SO in need of You! You are the ONLY ONE who is CONSTANT - UNCHANGING! I cast off all anxiety and fear and receive peace as I sit in Your Presence.
TAKE ME, HOLD ME - BREAK ME, MOLD ME -
CAPTIVATE ME, LORD, IN YOU!"

"Casting the WHOLE of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, ONCE AND FOR ALL] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully."
I Peter 5:7

Wow! He wants us to cast the WHOLE of our care on HIM! ALL OF IT! He doesn't want me (or you) trying to lug around such heaviness... This is what I need to do today, but also just in the present moment as I get ready to face round one.

(written later)

It has been a long and busy day with moving... The first two rounds were pretty much on target, but the last three - no so much... It is very late, and I am finally able to finish my last round of intake for today, but at least it is getting finished!

It feels so great to be moved in! The journey ahead of me is LONG, but at least I have some space to work through the process now! PRAISE GOD! Now, I continue believing for provision as I walk along this journey... I will be able to start a computer data entry job later this week that I can do on my own time and schedule, so I can still be set up to make the decision to choose LIFE -

ONE DAY AT A TIME ~
ONE STEP AT A TIME ~
ONE MOMENT AT A TIME!

Signing out for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment