Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Treatment Day! Day of Admission!

So... Today is the day... I will be going IP shortly...

As you can see, I am obviously having a hard time sleeping... I just finished my paperwork, and I need to pack my bags... I am procrastinating... Somehow I can't get excited about being admitted to a hospital... Hmmm... Well, that's what will be happening later today...

So... Until I get discharged, I won't be blogging...

If you happen to read this very short post, know that any prayers you would like to pray on my behalf are much appreciated. I am hoping for a short stay at the hospital...

Will be in touch once I get back!

Blessings to each of you!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have my prayers and support. I love you lady! Everything is going to be okay. Keep trusting in your Creator! He knows you best and wants the best for you. The road will not be easy but oh it will be worth it! God bless you friend as you journey onward. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete